Wow I'm so excited I passed my permit test on my first time!!! I was so shocked i thought that I was going to straight up fail the stupid test but sure enough I passed it!!! I only missed three questions and you're only allowed to miss five so I was happy, then me and my best friend had to go and get our pictures taken at the liscense bureau for our permit ID ( my best friend passed too!!!) We both looked a hot mess cuz we didn't think we was going to pass so we didn't pay that much attention to the way that we looked which ended up sucking cuz we did pass and now our pictures are not that good, but at least we can drive now!!!!!!
So my question for yall is do yall like to drive? And I do mean cars!!! LOL J/P
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah i see u are flirty!!! dlw@geniel.com myspace
Post a Comment